(Under the “Code for the Protection of Personal Data”, Leg. No 196/2003)
Under the law for the protection of personal data, Giorgino sas Via Vegri, 10 - 36010 - Zanè - VI - (P.IVA 02777760246) , as holder of the treatment, must provide information regarding the use of your personal information.
2) Source of personal data
Personal data are provided by the person to whom the data refer (the person “concerned”) also through the distance communication techniques, such as the website.
Moreover, Giorgino sas can acquire your data in the execution of its business or through third parties for purposes of business information, market research, direct offer of products or services. In this case Giorgino sas will provide the persons concerned the information about their personal data.
3) Purpose of data processing
Personal data are processed in the normal activity of Giorgino sas for the following purposes:
a) implementation of obligations arising from contracts with Giorgino sas and/or fulfillment of specific requests of the “concerned” before the conclusion of the contract;
b) fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or legislation;
c) other operational activities in Giorgino sas, sent by letter, telephone, advertising, automated communication systems, newsletters, etc. in relation to which the subject has the right to give or deny consent.
In particular, Giorgino sas will carry out:
- market researches designed to detect the degree of satisfaction concerning the quality of services rendered and the work done; these market researches are carried out directly or through specialized companies;
- business information, products/services offers, sending newsletters directly or through specialized companies;
- business information and offers of products and services of third parties carried out directly by Giorgino sas
With regard to the sub purposes a) and b), note that the processing of personal data by Giorgino sas, including the communication of these data to the entities referred to in paragraph 6 below, does not require your consent since the treatment is required to perform an obligation under the contract and / or to perform services you request and to comply with legal obligations.
However, with respect to the purposes specified in sub c) each subject has the right to refuse to Giorgino sas, at any time, consent to treatment and / or communication to the persons referred to in paragraph 6 below, without causing adverse consequences in the contractual relationship.
4) Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes described in the preceding paragraph, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and data transmission instruments with logic strictly related to the aforesaid purposes and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data (with particular regard to the case of use of techniques of distance communication).
5) Categories of processed data
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, Giorgino sas processes personal data other than “sensitive” (eg. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, the data regarding a health condition, sexual life etc) and “judicial” ones. In particular, the processing performed by Giorgino sas is referred to personal information about customers and potential customers such as name, address, personal identification, social security number, etc. For these reasons, please do not communicate personal information as “sensitive” and / or “judicial”. If, however, Giorgino sas needs to process "sensitive" data for its opertaions, the company will take care to send a supplement to this Notice and its request for consent to treatment.
6) Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
To achieve the purposes described in paragraph 3 Giorgino sas needs to communicate, in Italy and abroad, your personal data to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- authorities and organs of supervision and control and, in general, public or private subjects with public function;
- other companies within Giorgino sas group, or any parent company, subsidiary or affiliated;
- persons who perform services for acquisition and data processing required to execute the orders received from customers;
- persons that provide services for the management of information system of Giorgino sas and networks (including email);
- persons engaged in the transmission, enveloping, transport and handling of communications with the involved;
- persons engaged in the filing of documentation and data entry;
- persons engaged in customer service (eg call centres, help desks, etc..);
- firms or companies providing assistance and advice;
- persons engaged in market research designed to detect the degree of client satisfaction about the quality of services and activities carried out by Giorgino sas;
- persons engaged in the promotion and sale of products / services, and other companies within Giorgino sas;
- persons who carry out inspection, auditing and certification of the activities carried out by Giorgino sas even in the interests of customers.
The subjects belonging to the above-mentioned categories act independently as holders of the treatment or as person in charge or officer appointed for the purpose of Giorgino sas, whose constantly updated list is available at Giorgino sas
Your personal data may also be known by employees of Giorgino sas, who were expressly appointed as managers or Trustees.
Data processed by Giorgino sas will not be disclosed.
7) Personal rights
Also, we inform you that the rules concerning the protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility of exercising well-defined rights.
In particular, the person concerned can get:
a) confirmation of the existence of data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
b) information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment with the use of electronic means;
c) information about the identity of the owner, the manager and the persons or categories of persons to whom your data may be communicated or who may become aware;
d) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, as well as the updating, correction or, when necessary, integration of data;
The concerned may also refuse on legitimate grounds the handling of his/her own personal data, even though these are pertinent to the purpose of gathering.
He/she may also refuse, in whole or in part, the handling of his/her own personal data in relation to business information, advertising material mailing, direct sale, market research or interactive business communication.
8) Holder of the treatment and data collectors
The data controller is Giorgino sas Via Vegri, 10 - 36010 - Zanè - VI - (P.IVA 02777760246)
Requests referred to in paragraph 7 may be submitted in writing to the above-mentioned address.
Requests referred to in paragraph 7, Lett. a) b) c) may also be made orally.